Fujifilm was one of the busiest camera manufacturers when it came to announcing new models at CES 2013 last month in Las Vegas, unveiling nine cameras. However, Fujifilm saved five cameras to announce ahead of the CP+ 2013 show in Japan.
- FinePix F850EXR. The stylish F850EXR (MSRP $299.95) has a 20X optical zoom lens.
- FinePix F900EXR. Fujifilm claims the F900EXR ($399.95, pictured here) has an autofocus of 0.05 seconds.
- FinePix JX680. The beginner-level JX680 ($99.95) offers a 5X optical zoom lens.
- FinePix S4800. The CMOS image sensor in the S4800 ($229.95) helps with low-light photos.
- FinePix S6800. You'll find a 30X optical zoom lens in the S6800 ($249.95).
Look for these FinePix cameras to be available starting in March. I'll have more details on all 14 new Fujifilm cameras in my blog during the next few months.
Photo courtesy Fujifilm