Losing digital camera battery power is a frustrating problem to have, especially if your "battery empty" light flashes just as you prepare to take that once-in-a-lifetime photo.
I have a few different articles on the About Cameras Web site aimed at helping you gain more power from your camera batteries. Hopefully, these additional tips can help you gain a little extra battery life.
Just click the links below to read each of the battery-related articles!
- Guide to Different Camera Batteries
- Longer-Lasting Camera Batteries
- Troubleshooting Batteries
- Troubleshooting Battery Chargers
- Rechargeable Batteries Vs. Alkaline Batteries