Pentax Optio 330 Digital Camera
Guide Rating -
The Bottom Line
This camera is one of the smallest and lightest cameras in the 3 megapixel range. It has easy to use with auto features, but also switches to manual which gives the photographer maximum flexibility.
- Ultra compact design
- Powerful zoom
- High resolution images
- The LCD screen does not swivel
- Resolution: 3.24megapixel CCD, 2048x1536, 1024x768, 640x480.
- Lens: Pentax lens 7.6-22.8mm f2.6-4.8 (37-111mm equivalent to 35mm).
- Viewfinder: Real Image Optical Zoom VF, 1.6 LCD.
- Exposure: Standard, Night Scene, Movie Metered Manual.
- Metering Modes: Multi segment, Center weighted, & Spot.
- Focus: 7 Point AF, Spot AF, Manual.
- Storage: CompactFlash Card Type I.
- File Type: JPEG, DCF, DPOF, JPEG Movie.
- Dimensions: 3.6x2.3x1.2, 7.2 oz.
Guide Review - Pentax Optio 330 Digital Camera
This camera is very similar to the Pentax Optio 430. Like the Optio 430, this compact camera allows you to switch easily between automatic and manual features. The biggest difference between the two is their image resolutions. The Optio 430 has 4 megapixels, while the Optio 330 has only 3 megapixels. Of course, you should keep in mind that the lower resolution translates into a lower price tag. Overall, the Pentax Optio 330 is a great camera for the amateur photographer who wants to be able to experiment with both automatic and manual features, but doesnt want to pay too much for the privilege.
Important product disclaimer information about this About site.