Your results are tied!
You are half Disposable Camera
You need constant change and tend to avoid commitment. You like things no-frills and easy, and you don't want to mess with untidy and complicated details. If things get too stagnant, you look for stimulation in new areas. In a relationship, you are fun to date but unreliable.
Embrace your ever-changing style:
- Take the first step in commitment by ditching the disposables and investing in a Digital Camera for Beginners
- Photography doesn't require a big commitment, and it doesn't have to be a drag. Take this free e-course (it's only one day long!) on Fun Things to Do With Your Digital Camera
- Kill some time goofing off (while expanding your digital camera vocabulary) with Digital Camera Hangman
You are half Digital Camera
You want tomorrow's technology, yesterday. You were the first one on the block to get a cell phone, DVD player and mp3 player. You have a tendency to rush into things, be it relationships or major life decisions. Your friends and family see you as impatient, yet innovative. You are an idea person, perhaps quirky but certainly creative.
Embrace your early-adopter personality, but spend a little more time looking before you leap:
- Show your digital pride with a "Death to Film" tee-shirt or a "Megapixels Rule" mug in the Digital Camera Cafe Press Shop
- Stay on top of all the latest digital camera and photo news with the Carnival of Digital Cameras & Photography, a weekly round-up of the latest news
- Show off a camera they've never seen before with this list of Top Specialty, Unusual and Cool Digital Cameras
Take a peek at the other camera personalities: