Your results are tied!
You are half 35mm Film Camera
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's your motto. If something works, and has worked for years, you don't tend to mess with it. You don't understand why it's so hard to find record albums. They will have to pry your VHS system out of your cold, dead hands. Your friends find you to be stubborn, but stable. They do know they can always count on you in a crisis.
Embrace your inflexibility, while considering if it's time to take some baby steps forward:
- If you seriously are attached to that film camera, see if it's time to move on by asking yourself, "Are You Ready to Go Digital?"
- Get hip with the lingo with this Digital Camera Glossary
- Store all that precious film and nice photo prints with some of these Top Photo Storage Boxes and Organizers
You are half Digital Camera
You want tomorrow's technology, yesterday. You were the first one on the block to get a cell phone, DVD player and mp3 player. You have a tendency to rush into things, be it relationships or major life decisions. Your friends and family see you as impatient, yet innovative. You are an idea person, perhaps quirky but certainly creative.
Embrace your early-adopter personality, but spend a little more time looking before you leap:
- Show your digital pride with a "Death to Film" tee-shirt or a "Megapixels Rule" mug in the Digital Camera Cafe Press Shop
- Stay on top of all the latest digital camera and photo news with the Carnival of Digital Cameras & Photography, a weekly round-up of the latest news
- Show off a camera they've never seen before with this list of Top Specialty, Unusual and Cool Digital Cameras
Take a peek at the other camera personalities: