Digital Camera Basics
By Kyle Schurman, About.com Guide
- Deciphering Digital Camera Jargon
- Tips for Digital Camera Beginners
- Cutting Edge Camera Technologies
- Keeping a Camera in Tip Top Condition
Deciphering Digital Camera Jargon
When learning about the digital camera basics, perhaps the first issue you should tackle is deciphering digital camera jargon. Try to learn about some common items, such as zoom lenses and image stabilization. If you find other confusing digital camera terminology, read though a digital camera glossary.
- DSLR Camera Vs. Point and Shoot
- What Does the Zoom Lens Number Mean?
- What Is Image Stabilization?
- Determining Image Quality
- Digital Camera Glossary
Tips for Digital Camera Beginners
Those trying to learn the digital camera basics probably also could use a few tips aimed at digital camera beginners. Traveling safely with your digital camera and learning all about your underwater photography options can help beginners decide what they want to do with their cameras.
- Beginners Guide for Digital Cameras
- Learn About Underwater Photography Options
- Traveling Safely With Your Camera
Cutting Edge Camera Technologies
To keep up with the ever changing world of digital camera technologies, it's important to learn how the digital camera basics will change in the future with cutting edge camera technologies, such as 3D cameras.
Keeping a Camera in Tip Top Condition
Once you've answered the question about which digital camera you should buy, it's important to keep your camera in the best possible working condition. It's important to know how to store your camera when it isn't in use, how to clean and maintain the camera, and how to perform minor fixes yourself. Should a major problem arise, it's also important to know how to find a trustworthy camera repair center.